Customer Sales Advisor – Glasgow
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Customer Sales Advisor earning £18,150 per annum rising to £19,150 after probation and you’ll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact; through sales you’ll make fans of the products you love. Smashing targets could earn you an extra incentive of £4,000 on average, up to £7,000 for our top performers.
What you’ll do:
– Work 37.5 hours with varied shift patterns during opening times. Monday – Sunday 08:30 – 20:00
– Take calls from customers who are thinking about changing their products or leaving Sky
– Understand our customers’ needs to provide a solution that will help them get the most from Sky’s amazing products and services
– Focus on selling the right package to the right customer
– Learn about our products, we’re fans too!
What you’ll bring:
– Brilliant listening skills
– Ability to emphasis and understand our customers individual needs
– A healthy streak of ambition in sales
– A passion for sales and selling our amazing products
CVs aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. That’s why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
– Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– Discounted Mobile and broadband
– Bonus incentives
– We offer a range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you’ll work:
Glasgow – Getting here is easy, we have 2 train stations within walking distance, bus stops outside our contact centre and we are within a 25 minute walk of Queen Street Station in the city centre.
Your base site will be in Glasgow, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we’re having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you are invited to an interview, it’s likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we’ll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it’s likely you’ll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with, but we’ll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.