IT Site Operations Manager- Flexible Working Available
Do you love nurturing colleagues on the best way to set up hardware technologies? Are you known for having exceptional organisation skills? Can you implement game changing processes to help improve site setups? If yes, they we may have the role for you!
As an IT Site Operations Manager, you will be leading a team of IT Site Operations Engineers and Team Leaders on delivering BAU end user support for our store colleagues as well as delivering projects related to new store setup. Your team will provide site presence and deskside support to colleagues across all store locations and act as second line of defence against IT incidents and service requests including proactive health checks. Your role is essential in making sure all stores have the right equipment in place, so our store colleagues can utilise all our cool technologies and create more fans!
So what would you be doing?...
• Looking after a team of IT Site Operations Engineers and Leaders
• Determining strategic directions of the overall team, looking at people, skills and business expectations
• Overseeing projects and supporting roadmaps for new store delivery programme
• Continuing to build strong relationships with colleagues, teams members and third party suppliers
• Providing oversight on all site related IT operations and services
• Implementing and reporting on key metrics to measure the performance of IT site operations
• Providing guidance on how to best look after work queues and provide technical support to colleagues in stores
• Making sure resource allocation is being distributing appropriately
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally you will need to have experience as a Manager or Team Leader within a IT Site Operations functions
• To excel in this role you will have in-depth knowledge around Microsoft managed toolsets, and understanding of ITIL framework
• We would get really excited if you could demonstrate your ability to implement and report on key performance indicators, and deliver a world class IT service to your customers or colleagues
• Amazing organisational and communication skills are required to carry out this role successfully
• Ideally you will have experience within financial services, but this is not a must