Sales Executive - Wakefield and Crawley
Salary: £9.00 per hour (£11,232 per annum) + up to 20% bonus opportunity + 32p per mile + paid holiday + frequent incentives
Working: 24 hours per week over Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
Territory 1: Wakefield and surrounds (S71, 72, 75 / WF1-5, 7-11)
Territory 2: Crawley, Brighton and surrounds (BN2, 7, 9 / RH6, 10, 11, 15, 16)
Do you love Cadbury chocolate? Be the favourite parent of your child’s classroom by representing the world’s largest snacking company! As the world’s leading chocolate maker, Mondelez have melted many hearts (including our own) with brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, Belvita and Ritz.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in retailers Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s and Co-Ops within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Effectively managing your allocated retailer visits, enabled by the discretion to efficiently plan your own week
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
- Full training, ongoing support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout REL Field Marketing
- A sense of pride working for the team who won ‘Team of the Year’ at the FMBE 2015 awards.
- Extra benefits include: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
Are you our next investment? Apply Now! Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing dat