Sales Contact Centre Manager – Leeds
37.5 hours per week 5 out of 7 days covering core hours
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe’s leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Sales Manager in our Contact Centre and you’ll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: making fans of the products you love, hitting targets and delivering cracking customer service. Expect industry-leading benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Contact Centre Managers are integral to the way our contact centre teams function, they are critical in helping deliver what is expected. These colleagues are senior leaders and are responsible for a team of up to 8 Customer Experience Leaders (who are Team Leader equivalents) within the Sales Centre. Operational performance is of the highest priority therefore these leaders are ones who are people centric whilst balancing the needs for our customers. Contact Centre Managers strive for excellence through strong leadership, in addition to continuous commitment to making their areas a great place to work for all their people by putting their teams at the heart of what they do.” – Head of Department
What you’ll do:
- You will work 37.5 hours per week 5 out of 7 days covering core hours.
- Manage a team who focus on driving new business within a Contact Centre environment. Focus on for delivering against budgeted annual subscriber and revenue growth and developing strategies
- Lead, develop & motivate by coaching your team to achieve all aspects of departmental performance (motivate other to achieve and over-achieve)
- Responsibility for the day to day operation that delivers on all KPIs (these include sales, revenue, customer experience and advisor experience metrics)
- Raise performance by supporting, mentor, motivating and challenging your team and building on performance and development
- Encourage and develop sales personnel, against Sales targets and Standards of Performance, showing clear evidence of recruiting high calibre candidates, who hold and follow clearly detailed action and development plans.
- Cultivate growth culture within our sales site by challenging the status quo and identifying new and innovative opportunities
- Manage priorities effectively whilst demonstrating flexibility, often balancing conflicting demands
- Lead on change activities across the department
- Lead by example in growth culture by demonstrating own commitment to personal development
- Solution orientated, decisive, credible with integrity
What you’ll bring:
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop people.
- Track record of leading large teams in a contact centre environment or similar
- Proven track record of workingin a heavily targeted environment with accountability in delivering exceptional business performance (including sales, customer and people related metrics)
- Delivered change / improvement projects through people leadership
- Ability to simplify ambiguity and give clear direction
- Experience in using data and insight to complete needs analysis to drive operational strategies
- Teammate – build trust through collaboration in order to achieve a positive outcome for our customers and our people
- A passion for learning, and growing people’s knowledge skills and behaviours.
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with resilience & maturity to face challenges from senior members of the business & deliver a positive outcome and influence where necessary
Cv’s aren’t everything. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky.
We’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- We offer a whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers to name a few.
A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you’ll work:
Sky Contact Centre, Central Square ,29 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 4DL
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Qualifications – External