We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Our team is responsible for building backend applications for the Sports and News platforms. We are looking to hire a hardworking individual to improve our already exciting team!” – Yusuf Bana, QA Lead
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Leeds Dock campus offers a pool table, table tennis, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Collaborate closely with product owners and partners to review acceptance criteria and specifications
- Perform a range of behavioural driven development (BDD) activities
- Be the gatekeeper for quality of software into production
- Define and create new automation test scripts
- Chip in towards the creation and update of the Automation Test Strategy
- Assist in removing technical impediments encountered by the team
- Attend, chip in on and where appropriate, deputise within Agile ceremonies
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of testing and experience in functional testing
- Design and development experience of test automation frameworks, such as Behave & Karate
- Experience with integration testing tools (e.g. Postman, Fitnesse, Karate)
- An understanding of non-functional requirements/testing (performance, security, accessibility)
- Knowhow of the key values and principles of Agile, including purpose of ceremonies and Agile estimating and planning
- Experience working with APIs, Shell commands, Rabbit MQ, SQL
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about