Female Healthcare Assistant*
About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Female* Healthcare Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Advantage Healthcare.
We are looking for 2 female care staff to work part time days and evenings between the hours of 08:00am to 12:00 midday, and, 16:00pm to 21:00pm. The location of this role is Addingham, just 3 miles from West Ilkley, or 6 miles from Skipton.
*SDA section 7 applies
We can offer you:
- £9.00 - £11.50 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
In return, we’d like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Manual handling
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Advantage Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.