About the role
Are you a Registered Nurse looking to join an exceptional team of people? Do you have a passion for working on the front line of a busy and varied business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients?
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do.
£17.00 per hour
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Free Uniform
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
You could be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes or directly in people’s own homes. You will be supporting with tasks such as administering prescribed medicines in accordance with AHC’s procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
If you have a Valid NMC pin and any of the following we want to hear from you:
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos.