Care Assistant - Leeds
Our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service that exceeds expectations and both our clients and employees can be proud of.
To help us to achieve our goals you will be a kind, conscientious and respectful person who can support people with a range of needs in the way that they are comfortable with.
Your responsibilities will include assisting clients with day to day living activities which may include; personal care, clinical interventions, moving and handling, prompting medication and meal preparation.
24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team including nurse case management for complex clients.
Paid shadowing shifts
- We provide full in-house training & development including NVQ’s and paid clinical care training
- Flexible working patterns
- Shift Patterns: 12 hour days /nights. 9 hour nights.
- Pop ins at key times of the day ie. Morning, lunch, tea time and bed time, evening rounds are available
- Day and night sitting services.
- Rate of Pay: £10.09 to £10.94 week days, £10.42 to £11.24 nights and weekends.
- Mileage paid 25p a mile.
- Generous referral scheme - £50 for every referral that works 50 hours!
We really need drivers who can work full time hours, but may consider non drivers and part time work where this can be accommodated.
6 Months previous care experience is preferred, however if you have a can do attitude and a genuine passion for people please call us.
Kindness and teamwork are essential for this role and remember care never stops so you will need to be able to work evenings weekends and holidays.