Senior Trading Manager – Cardiff
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you’ll do:
As Trading Associate, you will be responsible for delivering the in-quarter trading performance through brilliant executive of trading plans across our sites and with an understanding of all trading levers to help drive performance. You will be working closely with our customer operations teams; delivering and managing commercial messaging and change to have maximum positive impact on our customers and our people.
You will need to be a strong collaborator with the Base Management, Trading and P&L Commercial teams, Customer Service Group and Finance as well as have strong communication skills and able to present to and influence decision making at HoD, and Director level.
– Deliver consistent, quality analysis daily / weekly across all our sub RTMs to understand factors that positively and negatively impact in-quarter trading performance KPIs; ensure delivery of appropriate recovery or improvement plans.
– Find innovate ways for us to drive performance across our sites by understanding levers to improve advisor performance and support CSG to deliver against these
– Work closely with our teams in CSG to understand what our customers and advisors are telling us about our propositions; undertake regular call listening through use of speech analytics, advisor focus and feedback sessions and implementation of surveys where appropriate to develop insights
– Work with GTM Function to ensure briefing materials are tailored for each RTM to deliver simple and timely updates to deliver the best possible advisor experience and deliver the best outcome for the customer; deliver briefing material to SM / CEL in a clear, concise and professional manner
– Design, implement, report and deliver post review analysis of incentive overlay to ensure they are relevant to each RTM and deliver against business objectives to feed into future overlay recommendations across Voice.
– Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the matrix based on collaboration, trust and delivery
What you’ll bring:
– Deep understanding of data with the ability to link quantity and quality inputs to produce actionable insights and recommendations. You will be required to have advanced tableau and excel skills, ability to mine data sets to create reusable views and forecast modelling to build business cases.
– Credible communicator and able to present work to the RTM Trading Lead and Head of Trading, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal). Ability to link quantity and qualitive inputs to create meaningful storytelling in PowerPoint with a clear layout that conveys a concise story.
– Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set. In a high profile, pressurised environment
– Able to work across a matrix organisation with the product owners, trading functions and CSG delivery and support teams to ensure the Sky leadership team makes informed and timely trading decisions
– Located in regional hub but with regular travel to other sites essential
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Sky Office – Cardiff
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.