Campaign Manager - Flexible Working Available
Do you have experience in overseeing the successful production of a high volume of communications, perhaps in an agency or an in-house role? This could come from account management, creative production, or a client-side marketing role.
If so, maybe you can you help us successfully manage and deliver lead generation campaigns for some of the most innovative technology, digital and creative businesses in the country?
Our clients rely on us to create growth opportunities for them, which we achieve by planning and delivering highly personalised and effective lead generation campaigns on their behalf across email and social channels.
This role would suit a highly organised and process-driven individual, with an adaptive and flexible personality. You’ll be dealing with clients who are senior entrepreneurs, so it takes someone who is confident, conscientious and understands the world of marketing.
This is a pivotal role. We would count on you to ensure that all campaigns are approved, scheduled, and delivered on time and in keeping with our clients’ expectations, strategies and plans.
This requires being involved in the client relationship from the very start and being confident in advising and liaising with our client at senior level, as well as coordinating all the moving parts internally to ensure activity runs smoothly.
Attention to detail and excellent written English is of course a must.
We offer a fun, flexible and relaxed working environment and reward hard work and dedication.
This is us here: www.incitenewbusiness.co.uk/
- Participate in client planning meetings to fully understand clients’ needs and expectations.
- Ensure that all campaigns correspond to what has been agreed with clients in the planning process.
- Review of all copy once approved internally to ensure it meets with client expectations and is ‘send-ready’
- Liaise with Campaign Writer and Managing Partners on any internal issues/changes to ensure campaigns run on schedule.
- Liaise with client on copy approval and sign-off.
- Scheduling approved campaigns for send
- Maintain overall awareness of campaign schedule and ensure that campaigns are distributed in keeping with client expectations, as well as team capacity internally.
- Ability to work across multiple clients in a methodical and process driven way
- Acute organisational skills and very high attention to detail
- Confident liaising with senior level executives
- Able to confidently lead informed conversations with clients around campaign content and schedules
- Comfortable owning process internally and communicating with the team to ensure client campaigns are delivered on time and as agreed
- English speaker to a high standard
- An interest in sales and marketing is encouraged
- Ability to troubleshoot and be unflappable in the face of last minute changes
- A sense of humour and calm demeanour preferred!
Job Type: 4 days p/w to FT
Salary:UP to £35,000 PA (Pro Rata)
Location: Home based/ remote working