Content Compliance Executive
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.We are the Content Compliance and Policy Team, and we work across a wide range of exciting content from pre-production to broadcast for all Sky's Entertainment, Factual and Sports channels and are looking for an experienced, hardworking and driven individual to join our busy Compliance team.What you'll do:
- Practically apply your understanding of Ofcom, other regulatory Codes, and Sky's own Editorial Policy across our wide range of content.
- Work on Commissioned content, collaborating closely with commissioners, internal and external production teams, advising on scripts and treatments, attend pre-production meetings & live studio recordings
- Understanding of Ofcom, ASA and Privacy issues during programme production and transmission
- Deliver compliant content for all Sky platforms and content categories including Sky Entertainment and Sport channels, Sky Cinema, Sky Q, Adult, UHD/HDR, Sky Kids, continuity, promos, Social media content and UI imagery
- Have an understanding of industry standard desktop editing software and file management systems
- Edit daytime and On Demand versions of content using Sky's systems - (currently Viz software and Sky's internal Content Management System), ensuring all programme metadata is entered including durations, end credit information, audio configuration, and media identifiers
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrable knowledge of the Ofcom Broadcasting Code and other industry codes/guidelines with a proven ability to quickly interpret and articulate relevant rules to key partners
- Experience in either an editorial compliance role or a comparable field within a commercial broadcast environment
- Experience working across Factual, real crime or documentary content; either commissioned or acquired.
- Experience with Commissioned content; working with Commissioning teams and liaising with 3rd party suppliers
- Knowledge of the programme making process and how to best convey compliance in the process including social media and an awareness of content platforms.
- Ability to influence staff across all levels, including those at a very senior level
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences