Part-time Executive PA
3 or 4 days a week
Salary 30k -35k pro rata
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised PA with experience in working to Executive Director level. The role would suit an enthusiastic, professional PA with experience in providing high level administrative and secretarial support to an individual Director. My client is open to a mix of home and office based working with attendance required in the office on key dates in the diary.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Extensive Diary management with the ability to manage complex diaries and schedule and prioritise meetings accordingly
- Management of direct mail and email boxes
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Booking all travel and accommodation requirements when necessary
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Liaising with staff and clients
- Management of company credit card expenditure and personal expenses
- Assisting with ad-hoc operational projects
- Experience of working in a PA role within a fast paced, challenging and confidential environment
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and PDF software
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously.
- A highly organised, methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.