School Administrator - Part Time- Term time only
JOB ROLE: Education Administrator - Late August/Early September Start
JOB TYPE: Temp
HOURS: School Hours Monday - Friday 8:30pm - 3pm
SALARY: GBP10 per hour
Duration: Term by Term
LOCATION: Littlehampton with travel to Chichester occasionally
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, hardworking, ambitious
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Providing full administrative support to the school
- Managing and prioritising a varied workload in a busy office whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Providing support for the School Office/Reception team with tasks to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and deadlines
- Managing the general office duties and supplies etc
Please note this role is term time only.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Car driver essential
- Total proficiency with Microsoft programmes
- Keen eye for detail, punctual and organise
- DBS checked desirable
- SIMS Experience desirable
- Very good accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to hit the ground running with little guidance
- Forward thinking, proactive and ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Understand handling confidential information
- Able to work as part of a team but also independently
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- This position will be working from an office with COVID-19 procedures in place
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
- We are sorry but we are having intermittent technical issues with applications at the moment, so if you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.