Occupancy Services Coordinator
We work together with the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and the Ministry of Defence (MoD) to provide Service Family Accommodation (SFA) to our Armed Forces. On behalf of the DIO, Amey, manages a comprehensive maintenance service; the allocation of properties; SFA furniture; conducting move in and move out appointments; and the provision of improvements.
Working as part of the Occupancy Services team, you will provide an excellent standard of service to all Occupants through the delivery of administrative duties, process adherence and customer service skills.
This is a fixed term contract until March 2022 based out of our office in Liverpool L19 2PH.
Working pattern includes 08:00 - 16:30 (Monday to Friday and no weekends)
We are offering a salary of £19,333 per annum plus a range of Amey benefits for this role.
Security clearance will be undertaken for the successful applicant
What will this role involve?
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the geographic areas to enable understanding of the issues during occupancy allocations and disputes in order for Occupant's issues to be resolved correctly and in a timely fashion
- Maintain a full understanding of the housing allocation process and measures available to support the allocation process and if there are problems with the allocation in order for Occupant's issues to be resolved correctly and in a timely fashion
- Maintain a full understanding of the housing entitlement process and measures available to support the allocation process and if there are problems with the allocation for Occupant's issues to be resolved correctly and in a timely fashion
- Ensure all calls are answered within agreed performance measures. Make sure Priority Calls are dealt with efficiently
- Determine and diagnose faults first time through questioning skills and use of diagnostic tools available
- Prioritise service repairs works needed. Action based on information given and circumstance
- Support the scheduling team to appoint and schedule work service repairs, within agreed timescales and Performance Indicators
- Log incidents of sickness, absence and accidents in the field by employees and personnel within embedded supply chain
- Check progress of outstanding orders, orders needing reappointing and works needing materials/further visits by embedded supply chain. Including adjustments to work scheduling and notification of rescheduled/cancelled existing appointments
- Comply with all Health and Safety and Sustainability policies and procedures
What we are looking for?
- Enhanced Customer Service and Complaints management Skills
- Experience of data processing, telephone skills, typing and general administrative duties
- Articulate and friendly telephone manner
- Educated to GCSE Standard in English and Maths
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration/Customer Service desirable
- Highly developed IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent customer care skills
- Experience of housing maintenance or help desk work is advantageous
- Able to prioritise workload and use own initiative to complete tasks
We're all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK's road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK's defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. Whether it's working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you'll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey