Retail Sales Performance Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Retails Sales Performance Manager will be responsible for in quarter trading across all KPI's, executing our plans brilliantly into Direct Retail consisting of 150+ retail Customer Hubs and Shops.
The role is diverse and will work across commercial and customer operations teams to have maximum impact commercially and for our customers and our people
What you'll do:
- In quarter trading performance: New TV, BB, Mobile & existing customer journeys
- Forecasting sales performance with seasonal and marketing activities in mind
- Reporting and analysis: Create and maintain dashboards, Key to making decisions on initiatives to drive performance/Secure investment
- Commercial messaging and briefing across business groups, tailoring for different audiences from senior management to field sales Team leader/advisor
- Field visits to our Hubs and shops to engage with sales team and gain regular feedback, to observe first-hand daily operations
- Develop and provide input into incentive overlay process providing insight into what is effective and drives performance and the right behaviours at field sales level
What you'll bring:
- A Can-Do Attitude with an open mind and great collaboration and communications skills
- Deep understanding of Data with ability to link quantity and quality inputs to produce actionable insights and recommendations
- Credible and able to present work to senior leaders
- Tireless and results driven mentality with ability to work across a matrix organisation
- Above all else a Team Player who respects each individual
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.