Adminstrator-Quality Assurance - Home Working & Part Time Options Available
EduQual (www.eduqual.org.uk) is a vibrant, recognised awarding body that develops and awards customised courses and qualifications. Most of our customers are colleges and training centres (in the UK and overseas) that deliver Business/Management and Health/Technology programmes up to RQF Level 7 equivalent.
We currently have a role available for the position of Administrator (Quality Assurance). The appointment salary range will be £22 - £25k and part time options may be available for the right candidate.
The job will require a major focus on the administrative systems that relate to the quality assurance of EduQual and its centres. The role will also require liaison/work with the mainline Administration function of the company given the link between registrations, certifications and quality assurance.
As for all staff, other tasks will include effective customer support and maintenance of the quality of EduQual products and services.
The ideal candidate must be a graduate from a recognised university, with administrative experience and be capable of working effectively within a small team to required deadlines. The successful person will possess exceptional writing and verbal communication skills, and as supported by the highest standard of fluency with written and spoken English. Facility with IT including simple office software applications such as MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint are critical to this role and should include confidence in solving IT issues. The successful candidate(s) should be confident, well-organised, and self-motivated, ideally with an interest in social media given its growing relevance to businesses.
Although most work is conducted from home at the current time, occasional travel to meetings in London (South West) will be required from time to time. It is most likely also that the role will become part office based in 2022 and the successful candidate would ideally be within one hour or so of commuting to work.
It is possible that a second post could be appointed available given the knowledge, skills and experience of the applicants.
Essential skills and experience expected are:
· Demonstrable IT competence in varied formats such as Word, Excel, software systems such as Parnassus (mainly for registration and certification); use of databases and those applications related to record keeping; problem solving and maintenance of electronic filing systems
· Ability to work well with others and as a member of a team
· Communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· A BA/BSc (2:2 or above) or readily identified equivalent
· Flexibility and adaptability
Highly desirable skills and experience would include:
· Knowledge of the vocational qualifications market in terms of delivery, award and commensurate regulatory requirements
· Experience of working in an awarding organisation with evidence of evaluation and, or analysis skills
· Understanding of the assessment, verification and award processes
· Co-ordination, management, working with examiners and or verifiers
· Teamwork and ability to adapt, be flexible
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a letter of application together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your CV identifies two referees able to comment on your current/recent work.
In your application, please fill in the subject line of your email with your name and this role’s reference number.
7 Bell Yard
Tel: 0203 393 8161 (messages