Project Information Manager - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. While we are best known as engineering experts, working in sectors as diverse as nuclear, rail, water, energy, highways, and aviation, our UK wide business provides a wealth of different support function roles within human resources, commercial, IT, innovation, design, work winning / business development, safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ), communications, procurement, and finance.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry. We are a community of diverse individuals with shared goals and a strong, supportive, and inclusive culture. Collectively, our people play an invaluable role in shaping the UK’s infrastructure and contributing to our long-term sustainable growth.
We are looking for people to join our team who not only have relevant qualifications and skills, but who understand and value our culture of pride and connection.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Highways business unit for an ambitious and talented Project Information Manager.
The Project Information Manager will develop and implement solutions which embed digital/BIM information management processes and practices which support a digitally led business unit approach.
You will facilitate the adoption of lean/innovative digital ways of working which will remove duplication and wasteful processes and practices in project delivery. Working collaboratively with the Quality team, you’ll establish requirements and assurance for information delivery and co-ordination across projects.
You’ll support the requirements and governance of the Common Data Environment (CDE) and proactively enable project delivery teams including the supply chain to work in a co-ordinated way aligned with CDE requirements and ISO 19650.
- Have an understanding of quality management systems and knowledge of digital handover process.
- Working knowledge of BS/PAS1192/ ISO19650.
- Experience using Revit or Civil 3D, and Navisworks
Additional requirements that would be beneficial:
- Experience of Common Data Environments like ProjectWise, Viewpoint for Projects, Business Collaborator or BIM 360.
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage Autodesk Recap an advantage
- Other CAD or BIM software experience would also be beneficial but not essential including Asta power project & Synchro.
- Power Bi would be beneficial
About the Highways Team:
The UK’s strategic and local road infrastructure is a vital asset for communities and businesses, supporting economic prosperity and social connectivity.
As a major tier 1 contractor and framework partner, we play a key role in providing multi-faceted engineering services to keep these vital arteries running, ensuring smoother, safer, less congested journeys for everyone.
Our teams work on complex, high-profile national motorways, trunk road schemes as well as local authority road networks to deliver comprehensive, integrated services including design and build. These infrastructure solutions are enhanced by our complementary tunnelling and bridge design and build capabilities.
Whether working on Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) schemes or construct only works, we always endeavour to share best practice and deliver progressive solutions by engaging as early as possible with our customers to maximise innovation, efficiency, and cost savings.
Driving improvement across our road network
- Delivering projects to improve road journeys for millions of people every day
- Providing improved and new access to areas for development and employment opportunities, promoting economic growth
- Implementing hard shoulder running (HSR) and introducing smart motorway technology to give reduced vehicle emissions, increased journey time reliability and cost savings of around 40 per cent compared with conventional schemes.