Sr Mgr, Public Affairs (73552)
What you become part of:
We are looking for an experienced public affairs professional (at least five years in a similar role) to join the Public Affairs & Communications team in our Great Britain Business Unit.
Reporting to the Associate Director Public Affairs, you will be responsible for working with our key external stakeholders to enhance our corporate reputation in what is an increasingly complex policy landscape. Your advocacy work will be underpinned by our sustainability strategy, which has helped us to lead many of the key debates, particularly around packaging and health. You will also be representing some of the biggest brands in the world as well as the 3,500 men and women who make and sell these popular products in Great Britain.
This a rare opportunity to join our team and one of the biggest businesses in the food and drink industry with a key focus on Health & Wellness.
What to expect:
- Support the Associate Director Public Affairs to develop and execute CCEP’s public affairs strategy in Great Britain.
- Take accountability for key programmes, events and speaking programmes at the heart of our engagement work - building CCEP’s profile and reputation with key external stakeholders.
- Provide expert public affairs communications advice and counsel for CCE’s business leaders on key issues - including relevant briefings for external events.
- Represent CCEP at key external events to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders e.g. political party conference, trade association meetings, external speaking events and policy roundtable discussions.
- Develop further CCEP’s stakeholder management programme, ensuring the right level of engagement with key external stakeholders, NGOs, government bodies, trade bodies, and regional agencies.
- Collaboration and presenting to senior customer / supplier representatives & senior politicians
- Work with the Associate Director Public Affairs to develop our policy positions and messaging to generate maximum cut through for our business with influencers and regulators.
- Maintain our comprehensive public affairs stakeholder database to manage all key external contacts and ensure this is of the highest quality, up-to-date and comprises stakeholders that are able to drive CCE’s business agenda.
- Monitor all external-facing media including media, press, web sites, social media channels to track CCE’s reputation and external positioning.
Skills & Essentials:
- Relevant experience in trade body, agency or corporate environment of at least five years.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering corporate reputation programmes.
- Educated to university standard
- European languages an advantage
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.