Commercial Lead - TV Products and Revenue
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"I'm excited to be recruiting a Commercial lead into a pivotal role in the TV Products and Revenue team, focused on delivering bottom line revenue growth and delivery of strategic projects. This is a new role, and with that comes the chance to shape the team and programmes of work, providing a fantastic platform for visibility and deliverables." - Lisa Chuter, Head of Commercial Sky TV Revenue and Products.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our TV Commercial Team, driving and delivering bottom line revenue programmes across TV Packs and Platforms.
What you'll do:
As the Commercial Lead/Controller for Revenue and Programmes, you will be responsible for identifying and delivering programmes of work that drive bottom line revenue growth across TV packs (HD, UHD, Netflix, Disney+, Kids) and Platforms (+, Q, QMS and Future platforms). This is a new role in the Products and Revenue team and as such it provides the successful candidate with a unique opportunity to shape their team structure and deliverables. This role is a fantastic opportunity to make a demonstrable difference to Sky and drive high impacting programmes of work with tangible deliverables.
* Strategy: set strategic direction for the Revenue and Programmes team
* P&L expert: ownership of P&L and HIS across TV packs and Platforms, looking to identify opportunities to optimise across volume, revenue and EBIT
* Performance management for Sky TV revenue & margin - lead your team to create robust and efficient plans to maximise TV CLV, Revenue and EBITDA, based on performance insight, customer needs and RTM-specific optimisation. Define and monitor KPIs, diagnose performance issues and course-correct in flight
* Team management: develop and manage one direct report, ensuring clear goals, objectives and career development plans are in place
* Drive change and delivery: by working with key stakeholders to delivery programmes of work that will drive bottom line
What you'll bring:
* Strategic thinker - with an inquisitive mind, comfortable both in the detail and at a high level
* Commercially astute - experience of tracking and optimising a set of key KPIs
* Analytical ability - able to draw simple conclusions from complex datasets and able to prioritise a number of potential programmes into a few large deliverables
* Stakeholder management - ability to bring others on a journey to enable the delivery through other people and teams
* Confident communicator - able to turn analysis into stories tailored to the audience
* Workstack management - comfortable working independently to multiple deadlines
* Team manager - able to effectively manage and nurture a team
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.