Propositions Lead -Flexible Working Available
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Play a lead role in owning, defining and delivering the future strategy and roadmap for Sky's propositions. You will be responsible for the next stage of growth by developing and implementing initiatives that add value to and expand to our existing portfolio across TV platforms, content, broadband or mobile.
The team is highly collaborative and dynamic, committed to driving the development of outstanding products and services for Sky customers.
What you'll do:
* Propositions strategy, pricing & packaging - Lead on development of product and proposition strategies, in line with objectives and underpinned by customer, market & competitor insights
* Product development - Support product development teams with prioritisation and development of roadmap, ensuring delivery of commercial and proposition objectives
* Build business cases - Provide leadership and direction on approach to development of business cases, working closely with commercial & finance teams, considering both broader business and bottom line financial benefits and risks
* Go to Market Strategy - Lead the GTM approach for product and proposition changes and how they are delivered
* Product Delivery - Coordinate with delivery teams, to define detailed requirements for delivery of our propositions and sponsor delivery of the change within the business
* Future orientated - Develop your own perspective on how the market landscape might evolve in the future and how our business can be best positioned to capitalise
What you'll bring:
* Strategic mentality - you will have expert understanding of the market landscape and be able to formulate plans to achieve a set of defined goals / objectives
* Great problem-solving skills - comfortable with thinking about a problem and providing plausible & creative solutions
* Excellent commercial skills - can build business cases and be proficient in Excel
* Stakeholder leadership skills - able to lead and work with the wider business to launch new propositions
* Confidence in communicating and story-telling - will be working with teams across the organisation and engaging at a senior level.
* Ability to influence at Director level and above
* Insight-led approach - able to take insight from research and turn into new propositions / proposition updates, delivered through team
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.