Controls Testing Manager - Change Management
Lloyds Banking Group are looking for a Controls Testing Manager! This is a super opportunity to work within the centralised COO Business Risk & Governance Function. You'll be working with a large Team of Controls Testers, carrying out complex testing of change delivery controls in Group Transformation. This will include planning, engaging with key business stakeholders and consolidating results into meaningful reports.
What you'll be doing...
- Undertake and lead delivery of agreed testing activity ensuring delivery within timeframe and to the necessary standard
- Support more junior colleagues in delivery of difficult messages ensuring the accuracy of test results is not compromised or diluted
- Contribute to the production of high quality, insightful management information on control effectiveness
- Ensure timely and accurate records are maintained for output of testing activity for self and team including the updating of RCSA.
- Monitor remediation of ineffective controls in conjunction with risk partners
- Plan and handle resource to deliver testing plan
- Organise self and others to ensure allocated testing is completed to the highest standard within allotted timescale. Escalate where necessary if test activity is under pressure.
- Work well both independently and as part of a team and demonstrate planning and organisational skills to balance personal workload.
- Identify opportunity for efficiency and / or improvement in committed testing activities
- Establish, develop and maintain stakeholder relationships across the business to aid delivery of testing activities and communicate control testing outcomes
- Support the development of colleagues at Band C & D through coaching and provision of stretch opportunity.
We're looking for you to have...
A deep understanding of business risk and in particular how effective control management supports risk mitigation
Experience of change management processes
Strong stakeholder management and influencing capabilities
Ability to turn outputs into high quality management information
Comfortable communicating complex information to senior colleagues
Ideally, you'll have...
Prior experience within a controls testing/ Quality Assurance/ Audit function
Detailed understanding of Lloyds Change methodologies - Agile and Fast path
Ability to analyse data sets and actively use this to help explain outcomes/ solutions
Detailed understanding of control design and LBG 1RCSA Principles
Proven ability to coach teams and provide leadership to junior colleagues
Experience with RCSA system
Experience of using CMT, JIRA and Confluence applications
Good level of Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
Want to hear more?
You'll be offered a competitive package which includes...
- salary - which will be dependant upon location
- a generous pension contribution and
- Flex cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
We're dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague, you'll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel welcomed and valued.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible!