Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
- Understanding of the incident management lifecycle and how this feeds into the Cyber Security functions across the Sky group when an incident is active.
- Incorporating learnings from all incidents, documenting fixes to aid the Incident knowledge base, with the aim to improve consistency and quality of approach and resolution.
- Working closely with the wider cyber operations, data protection and crisis management teams to ensure effective collaboration and communication.
- You will be a champion for continuous improvement by reviewing tools and functions to align with IM and Problem Management best practice.
- Ownership of incident / problem management processes and documentation across all cyber security group functions.
- Responsible for providing updates during live incidents to senior management as well as remediation status and hold wash-up calls post incident.
- Incident Management experience (Essential)
- Proven track record of successfully feeding or delivering business change through process ownership and modification.
- Ability to clearly converse through written, verbal, and visual communication to senior management.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Decision making and risk management whilst under pressure.
- Professional development - Keep up to date with information security news, techniques, and trends.
- Qualification and Certification: CISM or CISSP (Desired), ITIL v3 (Desired), Cyber Incident Planning & Response (Desired)
Strategy & Security: We play an important role in creating a cohesive tech strategy across all of our teams - uniting our tech teams to work towards clear and common goals. Behind the scenes, we're protecting our business and our customers from cyber threats. Join a team that's kickstarting and leading mission-critical work across Sky.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experience
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Our location takes some beating: we're practically in Brentwood station, which has regular trains to London Liverpool Street. If you find it easier to drive, there's some onsite parking, while Chatham Way car park is a short walk away.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.