Marketing Manager - Part-Time, Homeworking
What we're looking for:
As the Marketing Manager for https://www.thisislanguage.com/ you'll be responsible for promoting our brand, ideas and product into the marketplace in order to generate new leads for our Sales Team and drive awareness of our mission in a more general way.
You'll need to take control of existing channels (including but not limited to PR, newsletters, social media, direct marketing, conferences and promotions) as well as explore and discover new channels or new methods for promotion.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Account Managers and New Business Reps to understand their needs and their regions across both UK and USA.
- Working with the CEO to define Marketing Strategy and implement it.
- Researching and preparing for conferences.
- Coming up with the concept and design for marketing materials (print and digital).
- Maintaining and driving growth in our Social Media channels.
What you'll bring to the table
- A burning desire to bring our product to the widest possible market.
- Fantastic hands-on experience of successfully building a brand and promoting it.
- Creative ideas for marketing materials and campaigns.
- Enthusiasm for finding new channels for promotion.
- Product Marketing will also be important to you and the fine detail of how we position ourselves in the education market will excite you.
- Working from home
- 20 hours per week (4 hours a day, Monday to Friday, with flexibility about how you distribute those hours
- £15,000 - £18,000 per annum (FTE £30,000 - £36,000)
- Nice holidays.
- Nice peeps.
- Nice product.
Bonus points if:
- You have any teaching experience
- You have learnt a second language to a decent level
How to apply:
If you want to make a difference in the world of education, we want to hear from you.
Send us your CV and a brief cover message telling us why you feel this role is right for you.
Please make the subject line of your email "Marketing Manager" and sent it to email@example.com.
Applications without an informed cover message will be ignored.
Closing date: Monday, October 4th at 23.59pm GMT