Communications and Marketing Manager
Communications and Marketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a tenacious, creative Communications and Marketing Manager to ensure the organisation has a clear brand in line with its values and ethos.
Position: Communications and Marketing Manager
Hours: Full time (37 per week) with flexible/home working
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, the provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, flexible working including home working and a range of family friendly policies and subsidised parking.
Closing Date: 3rd October
As a member of the organisations management team, the Communications and Marketing Manager will steer all marketing and communication activity including writing, editing, co-ordinating and publishing content across various channels, including web site, social media, video and print maintaining a clear and consistent organisational voice.
You will oversee the planning and implementation of communications and marketing campaigns with a clear understanding of who the audiences are and work with the services to effectively engage them.
Duties and key responsibilities include:
- Managing the web site and all social media profiles
- Ensure consistency in messages coming out from different services and on different platforms
- Work with frontline staff teams to encourage and facilitate the creation of media content and products in a variety of digital and physical formats
- Design content with a view to search engine optimisation
- Deliver in-house communications and social media training
- Support the organisation in linking what it already does to wider national public health campaigns related to the sector, e.g. Stoptober, Mental Health Awareness week, Campaign Against Loneliness
- Provide communications support for campaigns and events
- Design marketing materials and compile service newsletters
- Explore and test ways of utilising data for reporting, promotion and marketing
- Contribute to the development of a record of evidence and statistical information to inform current commissioners and attract new business
- Advise on organisational communication in relation to enquiries from press, politicians etc. but also the communicating of internal messages
We are looking for an energetic communicator with excellent engagement and interpersonal skills and a high level of detail and accuracy.
You will have experience of:
- Designing marketing and presentation materials
- Communicating with a diverse audiences and audiences at all levels
- Effectively market new services/initiatives
- Designing marketing graphics for social media
- Tools such as Wordpress, mailchimp, canva
- Microsoft office suite
- Social Media marketing
As an employer the organisation is proud to offer a range of benefits to our staff including Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, flexible working, including home working and a range of family friendly policies and subsidised parking.
About the Organisation
A leading provider of services to the health and social care sector, where the aim is to reduce inequalities in learning, employment and health. As an employer the organisation is proud to offer a range of benefits to staff including provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, flexible working and a range of family friendly policies and subsidised parking.
You may also have experience in areas such as Digital Marketing, Digital Communications, Digital Advertising, Communications Officer, Digital, Marketing, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Digital Fundraising, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, etc. Communications, Communications and Engagement, Engagement, Digital, Digital Communications, Content, Corporate Partnerships, Supporter Engagement, Fundraising, Supporter, Programme, Programme Manager, Homelessness, Vulnerable Adult, Housing, Policy, Media, Donor, Major Donor, Marketing, Marketing and Communications, Marketing and Digital, Digital Communication, Digital Engagement, Fundraiser, Fundraising, Brand, PR, Public Relations, External Relations.