PART TIME ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - IMMEDIATE START
My client are a global PR & Communications Agency, who specialise in digital marketing, social media, content marketing and media relation. They pride themselves on working with some of the world's most progressive companies to help them achieve their business goals by building bespoke campaigns.
They are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join to the team on a part-time, temporary basis. They are very flexible and are happy for someone to work remotely if that is the preference.
Responsibilities will include;
- Process company transactions, ensuring they are performed in line with company policies
- Maintaining the purchase ledger; matching, batching and coding invoices
- Supplier account reconciliations
- Maintaining the sales ledger; checking and raising invoices
- Dealing with multiple sub ledgers, in multi currency
- Investigating and resolving email queries, liaising with all relevant departments
- Reconciling credit cards and bank accounts
- Assisting with Credit Control
- Xero Software experience is ESSENTIAL
- In depth knowledge of maintaining purchase and sales ledgers
- Previous agency experience would be a bonus
- Multi entity/international experience would be a bonus