Digital Commercial Manager - TV Acquisition
4 days left
- Contract Type
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a Digital Commercial Manager, TV Acquisition, you will work on the commercial strategy and planning for Sky TV customer acquisition, working with the Trading, Marketing and Digital teams to improve business performance and incorporate findings into future strategy. You will lead our Commercial Graduate in owning Affiliate's performance and strategy as well as need to build strong relationships with external partners.
What you'll do:
- Strategy - set strategic direction for the TV acquisition business, defining pricing, promotions and media investment
- Forecasting - as part of the quarterly planning process, including year-on-year trends, media, offer spend, RTM targets, and other overlays. These views will be split by week and produced in Excel. Always thinking; "what can be done differently?"
- Perform performance reviews - working from multiple data sources to analyse what has happened and turn into a simple story for presentation to senior partners, with clear recommendations and next steps
- Find opportunities to drive P&L growth - supporting the Head of Department and Controllers in driving volume, revenue and EBIT growth
- Support on bringing new propositions to market - working with the Propositions Team to produce commercial strategies, input into business cases, and incorporate into targets
What you'll bring:
- Strategic problem solver - with an inquisitive mind, comfortable both in the detail and at a high level
- Commercially astute - experience of tracking and optimising a set of key KPIs
- Analytical ability - able to draw simple conclusions from complex datasets, and turn analysis into tailored stories
- Passion for change - constant focus on bringing new ideas to the table
- Microsoft office - capable in both Excel analysing data, and PowerPoint presenting the insight and story
- Confident communicator - internal and external relationships are key to the role
- Workstack management - comfortable working independently to multiple deadlines
- Leadership - drives others to do better through challenging and supporting
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.