Barista- Inverness Rail Coffee House
We currently have 2 x 16 hour fixed part time vacancies. These could eventually lead to a permanent position There will be overtime required when other employees are on holiday.
The job is serving the public, making coffees, filling up and keeping the store clean and tidy and of course giving excellent customer service.
We are a busy store and there is always something to do.
We work in a friendly, fun but busy environment.
Experience is not essential as full training will be given.
The rate of pay is £8.91 per hour over the age of 21.
The Coffee House is a new and exciting sub-brand of WHSmith, and will operate as an independent premium coffee house. So if you are looking for a challenge, and thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, then this could be the job for you. Do you want to develop your talent and wish to take your career to new heights, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our exceptional team. You will be used to working in a customer focused environment, and will enjoy promoting our products across our exciting new brand of Coffee Houses.
• You will provide excellent customer service and actively sell our products to the customer
• You will be responsible for serving perfect coffee to our customers each and every time in line with our high standards
• Maintain company procedures to ensure compliance with company health & safety guidelines.
• To operate the till in line with the company cash handling procedures
• Provide a fast, efficient and friendly service at all times
• Ensure our stores are clean, safe and inviting at all times
• Proven experience as a Barista is an advantage but not essential
• Experience within a customer service environment is highly desirable
• A person who thrives on providing a first class customer experience
• Able to work as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• High standards and quality driven
• Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities