Lloyds - Banking Consultant - Bury St Edmunds
As a Banking Consultant you'll contribute to a team that delivers an excellent customer experience by proactively identifying and meeting customer financial and service needs and delivering fair outcomes.
Working with colleagues you'll attract and retain customers by deepening their relationship with the bank, referring them to the right person or channel as appropriate. A key part of this role is to ensure all customers are dealt with expertly and that you identify and support customers in vulnerable circumstances.
Embedding our priorities whilst helping Britain to prosper needs every colleague to role model and embody our Group Values, Behaviours and Code of Responsibility.
Our branches are open at varying times Monday to Saturday (with some opening Sundays) to ensure we can support our customers when they need us.
As a full-time Banking Consultant you'll be working 35 hours, flexibly across the week, this will include working on Saturdays. Our award winning flexible working will allow you to complete that project for your college studies, pursue other interests, or enjoy spending time with your family, grandchildren or friends - you could find a work/life balance that suits you.
We have advertised our full-time salary however, this will be pro-rata for reduced hours working.
- Becoming a specialist in your area, ensuring you can support customers with their needs.
- Ensuring customers get the right support when they call or visit our branches.
- Supporting customers' day-to-day queries in a confident and positive way.
- Ensuring customers can use our technology with ease.
- Supporting a number of branches and colleagues within your local area.
- Working with and motivating colleagues to make life easy for our customers.
- Taking the time to build strong, positive relationships with our customers and colleagues.
- Supporting initiatives within the local community.
You'll open up a range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop within Lloyds Bank and our broader Group. From the beginning we'll give you excellent training and all the support you need, regardless of whether you have previous finance or banking experience.
You'll be demonstrating some of your key skills, including:
- How your attention to detail, and your dedication to taking ownership are key to how you give your customers extra
- How your friendly approach has helped to identify customer needs and exceed their expectations
- That you can work independently and collectively with colleagues to achieve the right outcome
- That by following processes and procedures you're able to clearly explain the available options so your customers can make an informed choice
Our colleague reward package can be tailored to suit your lifestyle. You'll benefit from a wide selection of options that fit your individual needs including a host of flexible benefits from private healthcare, colleague share schemes, pension schemes to buying or selling your holiday allowance.
If building a great team in an inclusive environment where customers, colleagues and communities are appreciated every single day is as important to you as it is to us - you can help us build a bank of the future by applying today.
You Joining Us. Together We Make It Possible.
Our roles generate a lot of interest and occasionally we have to close the adverts slightly earlier than stated on our website. So if you think working with us could be right for you, please apply now.
The diversity of experience amongst our colleagues makes our workplace outstanding. We recognise that everyone is different, and we value the unique differences that each of our colleagues brings to work every day which is why together, we'll help Britain prosper and become the Best Bank for Customers. As part of Lloyds Banking Group we're proud of the culture we're building.
Apply today to an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.