Receptionist (part time)
At Willmott Dixon Interiors we have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and customer focused Receptionist to support in providing an effective, efficient and professional concierge service to positively promote the image of Willmott Dixon Interiors to our customers both internally and externally.
This is a part-time, 12 month fixed term contract. The successful applicant will be required to work Monday - Friday 12.30-17.30, and would hopefully have some flexibility to cover absence should this be needed (8:00am to 12:00pm).
Our office is within easy reach of a number of stations: Blackfriars, Cannon Street, Farringdon, Fenchurch Street, Holborn, Liverpool Street and Waterloo and all the fantastic amenities, our customers and food destinations that part of London offers! We feel it is a great place to work with a friendly buzz and an excellent working environment.
What's the role?
The main objectives of the Concierge Assistant is very similar to a receptionist in supporting the Team in the delivery of an exceptional experience for all their customers.
Front of House and Meeting Room Operations
Provide a professional and friendly welcome to all external and internal customers.
Connect all calls to the appropriate person, taking messages accurately.
Manage the meeting room booking process effectively for the entire building, reallocating cancelled rooms as required.
Ensure all meeting room bookings are serviced for catering and refreshments and are set up correctly and on time.
Ensure all aspects of Front of House administration, policies and procedure are adhered to.
Ensure that the reception area and meeting rooms are always tidy and presentable.
Ensure all visitors sign in and are given security passes.
Complete daily/weekly checks of all meeting room equipment and ensuring all meeting room documents are up to date.
Complete daily/weekly checks of office facilities and follow up on actions as required (I.e. - replacement of broken items).
Support the wider Willmott Dixon Interiors administration team where required.
Distribute incoming and outgoing post/deliveries throughout the building each day.
Keep the internal phone directory updated and circulate regularly.
Assist the Concierge Supervisor with any other tasks as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel and outlook.
- Experience of working in a busy customer focused environment.
- Ideally experience of working in a busy customer focused environment.
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about delivering an exceptional quality service to customers and ultimately help to grow the business.
- The right attitude, a positive friendly approach and being adaptable are highly sort after attributes for this role.
At Willmott Dixon we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours. This role would be suitable to a person who:
- Is a team player
- Is able to Influence and inspire
- Has a growth mindset
- Excellent listening skills
- Is able to Problem solve
- Is positive & proactive
- Has excellent presentations skills both written and verbal
- Is innovative/creative/open minded
- Displays model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation
- Reflects regularly on experiences and performances and constantly seeks to improve
- Is personable, friendly, approachable, motivated and flexible
- Has the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Is people focused
- Is driven/motivated
- Is organised/detailed
Sound like you? If so, come and join our Willmott Dixon Interiors team, and become a great ambassador of our business.
At Willmott Dixon we provide an inclusive and flexible working environment for people to thrive in and we are happy to support agile working wherever possible.
We are a proud member of the Disability Confident Scheme.
We are proud to be part of the Willmott Dixon family; a privately-owned contracting and interior fit out group in the UK. With a rich history, amazing track record and strong values, this partnership makes us a stronger and more progressive organisation, allowing us to share knowledge and take on bigger and better projects.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 5th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2020) to work for, the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020 and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.