Capco - Return to Work Programme - January Intake
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. From day one you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
Our Return to Work programme seeks to recruit a wealth of senior talent who have taken extended career breaks and offers a supported route back to work of training and career development opportunities.
OUR INITIATIVE IS AIMED AT
- Experienced professionals with change management experience in management consulting and/or financial services (required)
- Individuals who have been outside conventional working environments for three years or more (required)
- Jobseekers looking to work in a Capco office or client location.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Four-week settling-in period
- Personalised training curricula
- Mentoring and Coaching
- External Return to Work specialised Coaching
- Cohort of fellow Returners
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- 25 days paid annual leave (with option to buy more)
HOW TO APPLY
We really want to get to know you. Our application process has five stages some more formal than others. To keep everyone safe, all five stages will take place in a virtual environment.
- Video call with HR
- Skills and Content Interview
- Virtual Case Study
- Informal Coffee with a Peer (optional)
- Partner Interview
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture