Part Time Chef
Preparing, cooking and serving food at a busy customer site.
You'll ensure the provision of a high standard of food quality, preparing, cooking and presenting food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy and safe environment. You'll also supervise a small team of staff and be responsible for meeting budgets and managing cash.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification - e.g. Food Hygiene Certificate
- Diploma in Catering at Level 2 or above - e.g. C&G 706/2
- Experince of contract catering
- Flair and imagination as a chef
- A good understanding of cost control
- Good team-working skills with a flexible approach to work, and strong leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Excellent client relationship and customer care skills
What will you get in return?
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Recognition scheme 'OCS Stars'- monetary rewards given to top performers
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated 'Impact' Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join OCS Group Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
We are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and we deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.