Part Time Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager
Immediately Available Part Time Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Project Manager needed for a transport firm.
Your new company
You will be working for a well established transport company in London.
Your new role
You will be working as a Part Time Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Project Manager for an initial period of 6 months however this role has the potential to extend.
This is a part time role which will require 21 hours per week.
You will drive forward the companies' delivery of their EDI strategy. The post holder will be working with a wide variety of stakeholders including executive team, senior management, line managers and employees. Using previous experience of introducing successful initiatives, you will be required to lead and influence the executive team to bring about meaningful changes to the way that the company deploys its ED&I strategies.
Some key duties will include:
- Helping design and implement EDI related programs and processes, recommending improvements where required.
- Project and program management including project design and implementation, stakeholder management and communications planning to ensure delivery of our EDI strategy and initiatives.
- Providing trusted consultative services to help our leadership team and line managers foster a diverse and inclusive environment within their teams.
- Being the EDI expert and point of contact for EDI related topics, addressing and resolving requests, concerns and enquiries.
- Collaborating and working with others to deliver positive changes that have a meaningful and sustainable impact.
- Designing and delivering EDI training across the business.
- Having an understanding of the legal, cultural, historical and political issues informing the EDI agenda in the UK, identifying any issues and making suggestions as appropriate.
- Gathering, analysing, interpreting and presenting data and information to provide reporting and insight around current employee demographics and monitor progress.
What you'll need to succeed
Essential qualification, knowledge and skills required:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent experience).
- Significant experience in an equality, diversity and inclusion role, delivering EDI strategy and programs.
- Proven project design and management, consulting, facilitation, supporting and leading change, influencing (persuasive verbal and written communications) skills and experience.
- Knowledge about an array of EDI issues, resources and subjects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: listens and seeks to understand needs; ultimately establishing credibility.
- Ability to build relationships, read situations intuitively, and provide guidance based on a variety of insight and input.
- Excellent MS Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Excellent ability to facilitate meetings and leading training sessions.
- Solid collaborator; puts the success of team above individual successes or recognition.
- Strong ability to influence leadership team and respectfully push back when needed.
- Strong ability to inspire leaders and empower employees at all levels throughout organisation.
- Strong ability in working with data and sensitive information.
- Solutions orientation and mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines.:
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive an annual salary of between GBP45,000 - GBP60,000 (FTE) depending on previous experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.