Proposals & Contracts Director - Home Working & Part Time
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated contracts professional, who thrives on working independently from home, to join an innovative business and grow your career.
F1F9 builds financial models for blue chip clients worldwide. We also train our clients to build better models themselves through live online tutor led courses, classroom based courses and online video courses delivered around the globe. F1F9 was established in 1999 and employs around 25 staff globally. We have offices in the UK and India, however the majority of our UK based staff work from home.
We are seeking a new part-time Proposals & Contracts Director for an established role. You will have five main areas of responsibility:
- Client contracting. Ensuring the efficient preparation and review of confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, contracts and data protection agreements with our clients.
- Client Proposals. Preparing and submitting formal tender responses for training and model build opportunities.
- Sub-contracts. Flowing down sub-contracting arrangements to associate staff and companies.
- Risk and compliance. Ensuring the company is compliant with all contractual and associated legal requirements, challenging any proposed deviations from F1F9’s standard risk profiles and maintaining up to date policies in areas such as anti- bribery, modern slavery, IT security, data protection etc.
- Insurance. Working with our external insurance brokers in the UK and India to ensure all necessary insurances are in place.
We are looking for an individual possessing:
- Commercial contract experience in a similar professional organisation (minimum 5 years+).
- Degree level education, preferably law.
- Experience of managing tight deadlines and multiple contract workload.
- Great communications skills and ability to work across time zones and cultures.
- Ability to challenge senior management team on risk and commercial issues.
- Experience of building relationships remotely and work as part of a multi- function team.
- Familiarity with Docusign and CRM systems.
Location: UK, homeworking role
Job type: Part-time (circa 25 hours per week), permanent following a 3 month probationary period
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter outlining your motivation.