Part Time Learning Coordinator
We are building a culture of excellence at Willmott Dixon and the outstanding development of our people is critical in our journey. We are looking for a part-time Learning Co-ordinator to join our People team based at our head office in Letchworth. We are looking for someone to work between 15-20 hours per week and the successful applicant will ideally be able to work on a Friday, however we are willing to discuss working hours to support your needs. Our learning team is driving impactful and progressive change across the business which will prepare us for current and future growth, commercial success and ultimately offer our people a career of a lifetime.
The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating bespoke training programmes, projects and events in line with the needs of the business. You will also have experience of building great relationships and, from a technical point of view, you will ideally have the 'know how' to use and manage learning content on a learning management system.
Our culture is strongly values based and we are an ambitious but fun team so a sense of humour and 'can do' attitude will definitely serve you well! The role is based at our head office in Letchworth however there is a good balance of working both from home and in the office.
The main responsibilities in this role include:
- Coordinating the annual training calendar for the Group for both face to face and web based training.
- Coordinating delegate attendance and respond to queries.
- Managing system data, reports, accreditation renewals and certification.
- Event co-ordination including venue management, facilitators and delegate accommodation.
- Support course evaluations to ensure people receive a memorable learning experience.
- Assist each business with their learning co-ordination and grant funding needs.
External Supplier Management:
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships our external suppliers.
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service to the business.
- Maintain the day to day running of our learning management system, including uploading data and managing bookings.
- Accurate reporting for auditing and finances.
- Seek opportunities for external funding and administer grants.
- Maintain accurate financial records and report.
- Event coordination as required both for online event and external venues.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Experience of managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong IT systems skills including use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Organised, able to prioritise and offer good customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and passionate about delivering excellence.
- Commercially aware with proven negotiation experience.
- Experience of planning and organising events both at external venues and via MS teams.
- Experience of producing accurate reports from data on system.
- Experience of learning co-ordination in the Construction Industry.
- Previous experience working with an HR or learning management system.
At Willmott Dixon we provide an inclusive and flexible working environment for people to thrive in and we are happy to support agile working wherever possible.
We are a proud member of the Disability Confident Scheme.
In return we provide you a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package to fit your lifestyle and priorities, the opportunities for you to develop your career with Willmott Dixon and the training to make this happen - but most importantly a great place to work with a true family ethos and a chance to develop your career of a lifetime!
With over 160 years of rich history, Willmott Dixon's purpose is beyond profit; delivering brilliant buildings, transforming lives, strengthening communities and enhancing the environment so our world is fit for future generations. Ensuring that we add lasting value to the neighbourhoods we work in; our values, people, innovation, partnerships and focus on sustainability has allowed us to build a successful and solid privately owned business where our people can thrive.
Construction is changing and we are at the forefront of that change. Pioneering new ways to build, innovating the way construction is viewed and establishing ourselves as one of the top employers in any industry. It truly is an amazing company in one of the most exciting industries with a vast array of professional career paths. Adding to that our numerous people awards, we understand everyone has a unique potential and ability to make a difference and succeed; if you want your skills developed and talent recognised, why not join our business!
Willmott Dixon was awarded 5th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2020) to work for, the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2021 and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.