Project Information Manager - West London
Project Information Manager
Part Time - Approx 24hours a week
Location - Olympia , West London
We have an opportunity for a Project Information Manager to join our project team based on Olympia You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional Information Management service to facilitate the delivery of the project.
About the role:
You will maintain, agree and communicate project Information Management plans to deliver the service with support of Regional Information Management team. This will involve establishing roles and responsibilities for the information management team, working with relevant Functional Head(s). Additionally, you will be involved in the selection of the information management team, retention of staff, personal development, training and appraisals.
- Ensure effective communications systems are in place
- Management of Asite and Conject with elements of document control delivery during peak levels
- Advising on internal document management and email management solutions
- Setup and maintenance of electronic filing systems and hard copy where required
- Co-ordinate and collate project reporting, inclusive but not limited to Client reports, and system reporting
- Drafting information management plan to include within the project execution plan
- Deliver training to staff on information management systems including Asite & Field View, with support from the Regional Information Management team
- Managing the Quality procedures for all Administrative and Document Control activities
- Assist with implementation, maintenance, training and support for the mobile quality management system, Field View
- Production of the Digital H&S File, inclusive of regular progress meetings, chasing external parties for deliverables and reporting.
- Manage Building Control submissions
- Retendering support and training for Procurement team
- Attending Information Management Peer Groups
- Manage and facilitate archiving process throughout project life cycle
We are looking for a technical person with excellent communication skills and experience of managing, supporting and developing staff. You will have a good understanding of construction processes, project life cycles, quality management systems and of digital handover processes. You will work well under pressure and be confident in working to deadlines. You will also have working knowledge of BS/PAS1192 and be experienced using collaboration/EDM systems, preferably Asite.
We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
Certainty, reliability, quality - this is what our clients want. And at Laing O'Rourke, we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it.
Laing O'Rourke's story is one of energy, passion, ambition, people and teamwork. We harness the power of our experience, stretching back over a century and a half to deliver certainty for our clients.
Diversity & Sustainability:
We value and care about difference at Laing O'Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation.
We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel accepted, respected & valued for being themselves.
We have set out far-reaching global sustainability targets including a commitment to achieve equal numbers of men and women amongst our global staff by 2033. For more information, please visit: https://www.laingorourke.com/company/sustainability/diversity/
We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, please email