Cabin Crew London Luton 2022
Our Cabin Crew are at the heart of our operation and can make a difference to every customer on every flight. Always on our customers’ side, our crew take great pride in keeping everyone safe and secure whilst delivering exceptional passenger experiences, every time. We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, eager to learn and able to share our orange spirit.
This opportunity is for people looking to join us in London Luton on a Fixed Term contract. We kindly request that you only apply for one Cabin Crew role with us; our system will automatically withdraw any additional applications.
- Local employment contracts
- You will receive exceptional training to help you be confident and the best you can be – this is provided at no cost to you
- Development opportunities to support your growing career at easyJet
- A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- 10% commission (where applicable) of on-board sales
- Attractive annual leave package
- Crew catering provided whilst you are on duty
- Access to staff and standby travel across the easyJet network, discounted pre book seats and hold luggage
- easyJet Plus membership – including speedy boarding
- Discounts across many different sectors including food, car hire and travel
- Employee Assistance Programme to support with your health and wellbeing
Requirements of the Role
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes
- The continuing ability to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulder to waist.
- Able to pass an EASA Cabin Crew medical
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Fluent in the language, both verbal and written of the country you are applying for
- Able to swim 25 metres unaided without stopping or touching the bottom or side of the pool, tread water and inflate a life jacket unaided, without stopping or touching the bottom or side of the pool. Additionally, you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Have the right to live and work in the country you are applying for with unrestricted access across the UK, EEA and easyJet network
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base
- Confident in a customer-facing role, with 3 months experience in a customer or people facing role
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
- As part of the online application you must be able to upload your CV and Passport
What happens next?
- Once you submit an application, you’ll be sent an online assessment that shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes in total.
- We will then be in touch to confirm the next steps of the process.
We encourage you to submit your application at your earliest convenience as we may close this opportunity once we meet our requirement.