Broadband Base Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"The Broadband Base Manager has responsibility for campaign activity planning & execution for the Broadband Base. They will manage weekly Retention & customer upsell trading performance and manage in quarter mitigation activity.. " - Marketing Controller
What you'll do:
* Retain the existing customer base
* Identify and deliver additional value from existing customers
* Increase customer satisfaction, engagement and loyalty
* Develop and deliver initiatives that engage, grow and retain customers
* Embed customer value decisions in all our activities
What you'll bring:
* Lead the implementation and deployment of BB toolkit offers, adopting a 'test & learn' approach
* Support BB Quarterly Planning and manage in quarter performance management and mitigation
* Collaborate with Trading Performance, Operations, Insights and Finance teams to maintain trading momentum and deliver quarterly BB churn & existing base sales targets
* Own campaign targeting, briefing & comms sign off (incl. email, DM, outbound calling & AdSmart campaigns)
* Support BB Proposition/Offer planning with responsibility for offer build and management e.g. Retention toolkits, Regrade/Upgrade offers, Re-contracting offers
The Marketing Team in Dublin delivers a market leading strategy that grows our overall TV and broadband business for both Sky and Now TV. We have overall responsibility for brand strategy, acquisition and trading campaigns, and digital strategy. From Brand and TV & Broadband (including product), to Digital and Now TV, we ensure our products, content and experiences are expertly communicated to our customers.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our striking Ireland HQ has an A-list location on Burlington Road, walking distance from central Dublin. Grand Canal Dock and Pearse train stations are both around 1.5km away, and we're a short stroll from the buses of Baggot Street, Leeson Street and Waterloo Road. There's plenty of parking for cyclists and drivers, too.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.