Marketing and Campaigns Officer
Marketing and Campaigns Officer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional to join a leading national charity and membership association, as Marketing and Campaigns Officer. This is an exciting time to join the team as you will be responsible for developing and delivering multi-channel marketing plans.
Position: Marketing and Campaigns Officer
Location: Head office, Huddersfield
Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
Benefits: Include 25 days paid holiday (rising to 29 days with service increments) plus 8 bank holiday, Personal Pension Scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Employee Assistance Programme, Staff Awards Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Flexible working patterns
Closing Date: 8th November
The Marketing and Campaigns Officer is responsible for developing and delivering the multi-channel marketing plans. The role also has responsibility for marketing across the charity, particularly focusing on digital channels and campaigns, providing copy and strategic direction, but also including marketing of events, products and services. Working closely with the Brand Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Manager, the Marketing and Campaigns Officer will liaise with colleagues across the organisation to develop reach across the UK and beyond through a range of activities.
Main duties include:
- Working with the Brand Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Manager to implement the marketing strategy for the organisation
- Create and support multi-channel marketing campaigns in collaboration with the team and relevant managers, to ensure the most impactful campaigns possible
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns, report findings
- Build the digital presence, increasing traffic and user interactions
- Research and analyse market trends and competitors
- Provide copywriting and content management, ensuring accuracy of writing and content for publishing on all communication channels
- Support the design and production of relevant promotional materials, such as the website, magazine and other printed materials
- Oversee the organisation’s attendance at events and trade shows
As Marketing and Campaigns Officer, you will have:
- Recognised marketing qualification to Degree/Professional Level or equivalent expertise
- Digital marketing qualification or equivalent experience
- A Level English
You will have experience of:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing
- Creating multimedia content
- Planning and developing marketing campaigns
- Managing a demand-led workload
- Working with marketing team and colleagues to achieve delivery as a team
- working in a fast-moving environment with an ability to handle numerous projects with competing deadlines and priorities
To apply you will be asked to submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the role.
About the Organisation
The organisation is a national charity and membership association specifically for nurseries. They work in partnership with nurseries, local authorities, national government and a range of partners to develop an environment in which early learning and care can flourish.
The organisation is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and is actively opposed to discrimination in society.
You may have experience in areas such as Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing and Communications Manager, Marketing and Communications Officer, Communications Manager, Communications Officer, Marketing, Communications, Marketing and Communications, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Brand, Corporate Partnerships, Events, Event, Events Marketing.