Contact Centre Sales Advisor - Cardiff
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Customer Sales Advisor earning £18,525 per annum and you'll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact; through sales you'll make fans of the products you love. Smashing targets could earn you an extra incentive of £4,000 on average, up to £7,000 for our top performers.
What you'll do:
- Work a flexible 37.5 hours p/wk Mon-Sun with varied shift patterns. At peak times you can work overtime up to 7.5hrs p/wk to bank as extra holiday
- Take inbound calls from customers who are thinking about changing their products or leaving Sky
- Understand our customers' needs to provide a solution that will help them get the most from Sky's amazing products and services
- Focus on selling the right package to the right customer
- Learn about our products, we're fans too!
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant listening skills
- Ability to empathise and understand our customers individual needs
- A healthy streak of ambition in sales
- A passion for sales and selling our amazing products
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- Range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky's pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities.
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Where you'll work:
Cardiff - Getting here is easy with Cardiff Central train station a few minutes' walk and city centre location
Your base site will be in Cardiff, we are currently testing a hybrid working model giving our team the opportunity to work from home for some of the working week. We'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Come along to our Open Day on the 6th November from 10:00-17:00 to find out what it's like to work for Sky!
Capital Quarter, Tyndall street, Cardiff CF10 4BZ