Part-Time Project Manager
Part-Time Project Operations Coordinator
A global powerhouse within the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Part-Time Project Operations Coordinator to join their team in London on an initial 6 month contract. This is part time, 2.5 days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with some flexibility to work from home too.
- Identify and scope opportunities for cross domain engagement with assigned resources to effectively collaborate and implement concepts, processes, activities that support the CTS aspiration
- Develop, together with the CTS LT & Integration Manager, x-Domain strategic initiatives and engagement to improve customer perspective of CTS as measured through Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Provide pro-active thought leadership and credibility in defining the strategy for CTS UK at various levels of leadership. Support the building and maintenance of a strong client focus to help boost the way CTS operates across the domains.
- Represent the views of the various domain teams in terms of local interests, requirements, priorities, and business objectives and drive the alignment and execution of activities that require cross domain support and coordination e.g. Customer Satisfaction
- Actively collaborate with Global/Regional leads in developing proposals and alignment for effective execution of future cross domain CTS initiatives.
- Effectively manage the CTS Leadership Team calendar of events driving strong UK CTS cohesive working
- Develop and promote innovative ideas across the domains and with our Stakeholders & Customers to strengthen CTS Service delivery
- Own, deliver, support and monitor the execution of agreed-upon cross domain initiatives.
- Own and manage the planning, co-ordination and delivery of CTS events such as Town Halls, Connect sessions, quarterly Divisional meetings & similar meetings, either on or off site, collaborating with the CTS LT.
- Manage CTS X-Domain initiatives promoting collaboration across the organisation
- Own and drive key advocate groups of CTS services, e.g. Admin community, maintaining awareness of new CTS services and receiving feedback for areas of improvement
- Responsible for managing the CTS LT Board meetings & tracking of actions
- Ensure key CTS periodic, e.g. monthly/quarterly, KPI reporting activities are fully supported and delivered against.
- Manage Purchase ordering ensuring timely and accurate processing
- Coordinate on/off-boarding of new associates into CTS
- Candidates should have strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated Project Management expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in a matrix organisational structure with competing local, regional and global demands.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability in influencing others from various external/internal groups without direct reporting relationships.
- Experience in working effectively with executive management .
- Ability to develop/articulate a vision and translate into practical actions steps and results.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, verbal, written communication and human relationship skills.
- Solid understanding of effective communication strategies and tactics for internal and external events and stakeholder management.
- Working style: High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgement and maturity.
- Collaboration: Strong ability to handle competing priorities, and seeking consensus when parties have different or even contradicting opinions. Is perceived as a team player.
- Customer Focus: Strong customer focus is required. Customer focus includes both a focus on the Service Delivery & business organisation.
- Results Focus: Must be able to drive projects and related activities through & across the CTS organisation.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.