Here at Amey we have a unique opportunity for a Business Change Manager to join the Group Transformation team.
We are looking for an experienced Business Change Manager to manage a large workstream within the Transformation Programme. The focus will be on business change, process improvement, senior stakeholder management and transition, supporting predominately on business led projects.
The Change Manager is required to work across 1-2 workstreams within the Transformation programme, reporting to the Programme Director. Previous business change project experience is essential, leading projects where processes and the organisational structure changes are central to the project.
Experience of Procurement processes and Source 2 Pay desirable.
This role can be undertaken remotely, however some travel to key sites such as Liverpool and Birmingham/Oxford will be required on an ad hoc basis.
- Previous Project & Change Management experience and qualifications
- A robust Self-starter, able to understand what is required and engage the business resources
- Experience of managing projects which include process design & improvement
- Experience of projects transitioning business teams to new operating models and organisation structures
- Ability to work with and influence Senior Stakeholders and Business Leads
- Lead, manage and monitor project progress, developing plans, RAIDS, project documentation & presentations
- Co-ordinate, manage and lead Project Boards alongside the Project Sponsor
- Drive the delivery of the plan, proactively managing resources and stakeholders, identifying and resolving risks before they become issues and escalating as appropriate
- Continuously assess resources to ensure we have the right people in the frame to deliver the projects
- Manage the project costs, resource plans, savings and benefits, feeding into the wider programme
- Contribute to Transformation Programme Steering Committee meetings providing reporting and updates on a monthly basis.
- Work flexibly within the Programme team as needed
- A formal project management qualification e.g. APM, PROSCI, Prince 2
- Previous experience of project governance processes & documentation
- Experience of leading business change projects which cover process design, re-engineering, and organisation design & implementation
We're all originals here and our individuality is an asset. We have unique backgrounds and personalities, which means we all bring different ideas to the table. But we do have one thing in common: we all take personal pride in our public service. With every drop of water and spark of electricity we supply, with every bolt we tighten and with every guiding golden nugget of advice, we better manage the services that we all use and rely on every day, ensuring every household in Britain benefits from our work.
Amey is one of the top five support services suppliers in the UK. We employ 16,000 people, have a turnover of £2.1bn and a strong forward order-book. Every household in Britain benefits from the work we do. We maintain the UK's road and rail infrastructure, keep schools safe and clean, manage the UK's defence estate, safely escort prisoners and keep prisons and courts secure. We also collect and process waste, as well as deliver utilities services. All of this is underpinned by our leading consulting capabilities which uses engineering design and data analytics to better manage the services we all use and rely on
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your wellbeing. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. Whether it's working on the biggest bridge in the country, learning to get to grips with the latest technology, or just working with a great group of people every day, you'll find what gets you out of bed in the morning at Amey.