Part Time Contact Centre Service Advisor - Sheffield
Sharing new shows. Chatting with customers. Helping People every day. It's all in a day's work for our Customer Service team. And you can top up your £18,800 pro rata p/a salary with a great bonus when you let your skills really shine on our incentive program.
Flexible shifts available - you choose! We understand that if you're studying or have a busy home life, it can be difficult to find a role that's flexible enough to meet your needs. Therefore, we'll allow you to choose from a selection of available shifts, as long you can work a minimum of 20 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 9pm.
What you'll do:
- Be on hand to help with calls about billing and upgrades
- Guide our customers through technical troubles
- Use your know-how and share your favourite Sky products with our customers
What you'll bring:
- A great ear for listening
- A head for problem solving
- A love for delivering service that puts a smile on our customers' faces
CVs aren't everything. We'd rather get to know the person behind the paper. So, we've set up a series of questions and a video round to get to know you. If you need us to make any adjustments to this recruitment process, just let our team know by clicking the support button at the beginning of your application. We'll do everything we can to support you through the recruitment process.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- A whole range of benefits to support you in your life. Like a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts at over 800 retailers
- The opportunity to make a real difference with 'Time to Care'. You can help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities, with 1 hour a week available to volunteer
Where you'll work:
Sheffield - getting here is easy with Sheffield train station just a short walk away.
You'll be joining a close-knit team in Sheffield. We are currently testing a hybrid working model giving our team the opportunity to work from home for some of the working week. We'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you've applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.