Workforce Team Manager
Are you looking for a management position, where you can coach and lead a team to success?
Would you like a management role, but without the unsociable working hours and long days?
Our Workfoce Team Manager role, may be the role for you...
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Workforce Team Manager within our Booking & Information Centre.
We're keen to find someone who has excellent leadership, resource, and people management skills. As a Workforce Team Manager, you will manage a team of designated Booking and Information Centre staff, in the delivery of an efficient and effective client-centred service.
You will be responsible for real time queue management to ensure consistent monitoring of the Booking Centres call volumes and offline work, by ensuring efficient floor management to achieve the departments service levels.
You will work closely with the Workforce Planner to ensure optimum levels of resource and identify issues/risks that may impact the service. You will thrive working in a busy environment and will be somebody who enjoys problem solving resource issues. You will have the opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment, where your efforts will be fundamental in delivering a quality service to our clients.
- To line manage, coach and motivate staff in line with our Standard Operating Procedures, general standards and policies, giving regular feedback, advice, guidance and support.
- Consistent monitoring of the Booking Centres wallboard and offline work.
- Reviewing department offline work and calls volumes to ensure hourly/daily understanding of BIC workload.
- Training & motivating direct reports to assist with real time queue monitoring and floor management.
- To conduct job chats/1-1’s and monthly quality monitoring sessions to manage your team.
You will have a talent for managing, motivating, and leading a variety of people/tasks to achieve results. Your friendly, engaging, and coaching management style will help the department to achieve service levels. Adept at solving problems and utilising resources, your "can do" attitude will ensure that the Booking & Information Centre continues to deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
We are also looking for:
- Great leadership skills, with the ability to set direction and motivate staff.
- Able to work closely with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to calm stressful situations as well as remaining calm.
- Previous experience working in resource management would be adventurous but not essential.
- Self-motivation, a drive to get the best out of people and to achieve results.
Salary: £26,371 - £33,838 per annum, depending upon experience.
Shift Pattern:36 hours per week | Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4.30pm and Friday 10am-4pm
Sounds like something you're interested in?
Don't delay, apply today!
We don’t just offer choice to our clients. We also offer it to you: an excellent working environment with comprehensive training and development opportunities provided.
Interested so far? Don't delay, apply today! Complete an online application form via NHS Jobs. (We do reserve the right to bring forward our closing date, without notice, in the event of high volumes of interest). For further information please feel free to contact us on 01789 265026 or email email@example.com
The Small Print: All applicants must be pro-choice. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, unfortunately you will not have been shortlisted on this occasion.