Part-Time FD/CFO Family Office, 3-4 Days / Week
Part-Time Finance Director / CFO (Small Family Office), 3-4 days per week.
Remuneration: GBP100,000 pro rata
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen for a talented CFO to work directly for a small family office on their investments and trading entities.
This role has occurred due to the family needing to invest in trading assets eg hotels, restaurants and forestry in order to maintain a tax efficient & long term investment strategy. The role will focus on providing a more holistic view of the business and family investments, bringing structure and discipline to financial controls across all of their activities and providing strategic guidance to ensure cohesive financial performance.
- Overall control of all the funds in the group
- Examining cashflow and leading the investment strategy
- Due diligence and appraisals of potential acquisitions
- Reviewing and advising on tax issues in conjunction with advisors
- Arranging bank finance / monitoring current lending facilities.
- Financial modelling of new ventures
- Monthly accounts preparation
- Dealing with legals including contract and compliance matters
- Fully qualified Finance Director with a mixture of corporate and personal wealth management experience.
- Experience of a senior position in both trading businesses and family offices
- Experience of acquisitions and due diligence would be a distinct advantage.
The role presents an exciting and varied opportunity / The ideal candidate will be seeking just one part-time position rather than building a busy client portfolio.