Head of CSG Workforce Systems
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work. "The Head of CSG Workforce Tools will lead the development of the CSG tools strategy in partnership the Operational Leads, UKIS and DC Labs to execute the development plan aligned to the strategy, champion the evaluation of new tools that could enhance performance of advisors and oversee that administration of the tools used by the advisors." - Director of Strategic Workforce Delivery.The Customer Service Group (CSG) is responsible for every customer interaction with Sky. This includes the following divisions.
- Customer Sales and retention activity, both face to face and via our UK contact centres and over 180 Retail stores across the UK. (approx. 5000 direct employees)Our Service function across UK contact centres, digital and our in-home engineer workforce (delivering 21m contacts, 3m visits and 7000 direct employees)Operational support and strategic planning teams that enable our operations to work effectively
- Responsible for development, alignment and execution oversight of a multi-year Systems plan for the CSG team. The plan should be pan-CSG and drive the use of common tools and technologies as much as is viableBe the CSG lead for the Workforce Management and Call Centre upgrade programs starting in 2022Partner with UKIS to operationalise the Agile working model between UKIS and CSG.Support the development of the data strategy in partnership with the Digital, Data and CSG customer experience teamsServe as a CSG influencer on all tools development including the Sirius and the Erica platforms to ensure the requirements of our Advisors and Engineers are fully contemplatedMonitor, report and drive resolution of Systems outages /degraded performance that drives customer calls or impact the efficiency of our advisors.Ensure alignment between the CSG Systems and Data Strategy and ensure that all systems initiatives contemplate the need for reporting, insights, etc.Lead the team of resources that currently administer key platforms used by CSG (NICE WFM, IVR, Oracle WFM, outbound diallers, etc.)Proactively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across in UKIS and CSG regarding systems initiatives; challenging their thinking, expectations, and the status quo where appropriate.Create a high performing team, who share a common goal, with clearly defined accountabilities, responsibilities, and spans of control/influence. Lead and inspire your direct reports and wider team to be accountable and autonomous within their scope of responsibility, whilst living and breathing the Sky Values.Actively contribute to the CSG Leadership team building strong relationships with peer groups.
- Working knowledge of technologies used within contact centre and field operations such as IVRs, Scheduling tools, voice recognition, escalation management, fraud detection, messaging platforms.Experience with data management, security, and Insights within contact centres.Knowledge of how AI and ML may be used to improve call centre operations and customer experienceExpertise in Business or Solution Architecture developmentSome knowledge of large-scale software developmentExperience with Agile software development practicesLeader - proven track record managing a team of ambitious individuals to work together to achieve shared KPIsExperience in a matrix, complex delivery focused organisation Experience at a leadership level within a large-scale customer operations or software development organization
- Be relentless in seeking opportunities for improvement and efficiency and driving best in class customer experiencesProven ability to exercise a span of influence across Commercial, Product, and Technology teamsRestless to change Sky for the better, combines big picture vision with a capacity for detailDeliver through relationships - gets things done by reaching out to others and communicating openly Builds trust by respecting others and seeking their ideasQuickly cuts through complexity to spot and focus on what matters for our customers and our people Resilient. Remains positive under pressure and recovers from setbacks quicklyNot afraid to take risks or make mistakes to accelerate learningConfident communicator and collaborator, with peers in your business and other areas
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one placeA generous pension packagePrivate healthcareDiscounted mobile and broadbandAccess a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences