Transfers Administrator - part time
We are currently recruiting for a Transfers Administrator to join an investment firm based in Liverpool on a part time basis. The successful candidate will liaise with many different areas of the business and this is a fantastic opportunity to learn and gain exposure.
In exchange for your experience and expertise the company will offer a supportive culture and competitive benefits package. Whilst this is initially a 12 month FTC, it could turn into a more permanent position.
Responsibilities for the Transfers Administrator include:
- Carry out accuracy checks on documentation
- Processing stocks and shares transfer requests
- Ensure procedures are carried out in line with FCA regulations
- Liaise with internal departments
- Ensure no loss to the company or client
- Good educational background
- Good communication skills
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable firm going through an exciting period of growth. If you have experience in the financial services sector and are looking for the next step in your career, this could be the role for you. Apply now for the Transfers Administrator!