Part Time Financial Administrator
Office Angels are currently looking for a Part Time Finance Administrator to join our Client - a long established financial adviser business in West End of Edinburgh. They are looking for a part-time administrator to be involved in all aspects of running the back office.
The role will be based in the office and is for 3 days per week (21 hours) and the client is flexible on hours/days. Salary GBP25,000 pro rata
The position involves typing on a daily basis (transcribing dictation), and keeping records of all office matters, so attention to detail is an important requirement. The position covers all aspects of running a small office, e.g. overseeing supplies, insurances, utilities etc
Duties and Tasks:
- Typing reports (transcribing dictation)
- Filing and reviewing files when business transacted
- Preparing valuations and client reviews
- Processing new business
- Keeping CPD record for Director
- Overseeing all office supplies, stationery, insurances and utilities
- Previous experience within the Financial Services industry is essential
- Ability/flexibility to work as part of small team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.