Finance Manager Part Time Seed Tech
Zanda is an Executive search partner that works exclusively with high growth start-ups as they look to scale their business with senior talent. Zanda partners with VC's, Founder's, CEO's and CFO's when it comes to successfully delivering on key senior appointments.
Who's the business
Zanda is partnering with a high growth, VC backed Biotech business based in London that has recently closed a seed round. They are looking to appoint a part time Finance Manager for 2 days a week to manage the finance function whilst identifying and building scalable finance processes alongside their external accountants.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for managing the day to day finance operations, whilst supporting the senior leadership team with strategic finance. As Finance Manager, you will coordinate people, processes and external partners to ensure the business maintains its financial health.
What experiences you will gain
- Managing the day to day financial operations
- Coordinating the corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting for the UK and US entities, alongside the external accountants
- Managing the preparation of the companies budget with the individual departments
- Interpreting financial information to the senior management team; recommending action points
- Supporting the company with the strategy including financial modelling and capex analysis
- Managing the companies fundraising documents
What background should you have before you press apply!
- Experience as a Finance Manager
- Exposure within a start/scale up business desirable
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excited to join a high growth start up and comfortable operating in an ever changing environment