Part Time IFA Administrator
Our client is an award winning financial planning firm with a great reputation in the industry. They focus on providing a high quality bespoke financial planning and investment management service to their clients which include business owners, professionals and retirees. They are directly authorised and offer whole of market advise.
You will be tasked with providing an administrative support service to the financial advisers of the practice enabling them to deliver appropriate advice and solutions to clients in all areas of financial planning. Working within a friendly, and close-knit team this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow within the firm
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Proven experience as an IFA administrator, preferable with life and pensions knowledge
- IT skills to include Microsoft Office and internet based applications
- Attention to detail with excellent organisational & planning skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads is imperative.
- Flexible approach to work & good team player.
- Broad knowledge of Financial Service
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 if we assist them in securing a new career.