Senior Propositions Manager
We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
This role is part of a team which owns and drives the overall customer proposition - spanning the pricing, packaging and content choices for our content memberships, as well as new features and functionality. You will have a broad remit across key priorities, with the opportunity to work on Ents, Sports, Cinema and features/functionality. You will collaborate with teams across NOW and Sky to make sure our recommendations drive long-term growth, are easy for members and minimise technical complexity.
What you'll do:
* Drive propositional programmes, from customer research and business casing, through to leading GTM strategies and supporting successful delivery
* Understand what we need from our content partnerships and work with our commercial teams to drive propositional parity and member value perceptions
* Provide analytical and delivery support across our key propositional initiatives
* Maintain awareness of market context and competitor propositions, and develop insights into what will drive long-term growth and minimise member disruption
* Find opportunities to evolve our proposition to remain competitive and drive profitability
* Present clear and compelling recommendations to our Leadership team to gain consensus for your ideas
* Work with multi-disciplinary teams including Product, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Programme Delivery and Insights, helping to co-ordinate and inspire change
What you'll bring:
* The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate commercial acumen with experience and understanding of how to build successful business strategies
* Excellent communicator and teammate, with the ability and confidence to influence partners, collaborate effectively and to build positive relationships at all levels - Clear communicator both verbally and in PowerPoint
* Flexible, positive demeanor, and entrepreneurial mindset; able to adapt to the constantly evolving competitive landscape and work well in a fast-paced environment
* The ability to identify and solve problems quickly, with clear, data-led decision making and strategic thinking
* Confident using various forms of commercial and customer insight to drive data-led decision making. Strong analytical, high level modelling & business casing skills
* Passionate about the evolving media landscape
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.